Valentines Day – Do you go all gooey inside or is your heart a stone cold fortress?
Personally, I think valentine’s day is a load of rubbish but then I have been in a monogamous relationship for over 16 years!. Valentines day is certainly more geared to those in new and fresh relationships. If your single or don’t buy into it, make an excuse to buy yourself something instead (like I did lol) That said we all should probably make more of an effort so I have put together a gift guide for both him and her.
I have linked all the products in RED if you want to investigate further 😉
- Lanaiblo personalised hairdryer has been one of the most talked about hairdryer outside of the Dyson version. This is more on the manageable side price wise coming in at €99. You can order on http://www.lanaiblo.com/. It also comes in white and black so that the men are not left out.
- I saw this Therapie Love me Life Kit (€49) on Cult Beauty and popped it straight onto my wish list. You have everything you need for a nice pampering evening. It contains a skin scrub, Joie bath infusion, skin repair serum and a candle. It retails at €49.
- These gorgeous bralets (€7.99) are from the Lidl Esmara range and will be in store before valentine’s day. They also have some other beautiful lingerie pieces in the range all at a budget friendly price.
- OUAI Wave Spray (€26) is one of the best hair products I have ever used. It creates the ultimate beach wave look without leaving your hair feeling heavy. .
- Korress Mens Kit (€23) from Debenhams is the perfect addition for the man in your life. It contains travel sized shaving cream, after safe, shower gel and shampoo.
- If you have a makeup lover, who are really trying to win over; this is the gift to do with. The Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Look in a Clutch (€105). While it doesn’t come cheap; I know if I received this for valentine’s day I would be one happy lady.
- I loved this pillow from Aldi and it only cost €8.99. It is a cute little add on for the handsome guy in your life. They have loads of little gift idea and cards so its worth going in for a look.
- This gorgeous little Almond oil manicure set is from The BodyShop (€25), it would be a lovely gift for those that like to look after their hands and nails. The smell is just gorgeous!
- Farsali rose exlir (€59) is another gift for the makeup addicts out there. This oil is all over instagram and we can now get it in Ireland from Beauty Bay.
- I personally love this boho grey rose toned bar bracelet (€65) from Take What You Need. In addition to this bracelet they have other bracelets, necklaces and rings in Keanes Jewellers which vary in price and I love them all.
- Last but not least if going out for dinner fills you with dread as much as me; then order in a lovely takeaway from Camile Thai (Dublin & Limerick readers), light a few candles add a bottle of wine and away you go.
So that is my little Valentines day gift guide ideas…..or wish list aside from the men’s stuff!
Is there anything that tickles your fancy, or is there something I should have added? Let me know!
Until next time